Configuration and management of a Microsoft Exchange Server version 2013 just got easier with this Exchange 2013 course from Virtuoso Exchange 2013 is a messaging platform from Microsoft that offers mailbox solutions, scheduling and various other tools for messaging applications and collaboration. Optimize the performance of your Exchange Server messaging environment by applying the best practices and guidelines taught in this course. Students will gain immense knowledge on planning, installing and managing MS Exchange infrastructure including client access, mailbox roles and message transport.
- Planning and deploying Exchange Server 2013.
- Deploying and configuring a mailbox server and roles.
- Formulating and monitoring recipient objects available in MS Exchange Server.
- Deploying and managing Client Access servers.
- Configuring client connectivity for MS Exchange.
- Configuration of messaging transport.
- Implementing and ensuring high availability.
- Planning and employing disaster recovery mechanisms in Exchange Server 2013.
- Configuring options for message security.
- Employing administrative auditing and security for MS Exchange.
- Troubleshooting for errors and monitoring the MS Exchange Server 2013.